Wednesday, September 13, 2006

INVISIBLE ENEMIES

How can you fight or avoid something that you can’t even see, hence you don’t know what it is, and you can only feel it once it’s too late, because it has attacked you first?

Well, no…not talking bout the evil spirit or any spiritual warfare here, but I am talking about….pollen. Yeah, every morning when I wake up I ask God for a little less…snot. No kidding. I am tired of feeling alarmed of what I’m gonna feel today, whether I once again will suffer from this obnoxious rhinitis, and my beautiful day will be ruined because I can’t even breathe the air with my clogged nose.

Oh Lord, I hope this day is good.

3 comments:

javede said...

I feel with you! I have a pollen allergy and I hate it! Seems to get worse every year or is it just that there are more pollen?

javede said...

Wait a second, you don't really have seasons in Indonesia, do you?[should have paid more attention in geography ;-)] Does that mean you feel like you do the whole year around ?!! I only have that in spring/early summer = 2months approx.

tantichantique said...

Lucky you, Janin!
Yeah, I started having it since last year and suffered the whole year long!
This year was not too bad but I cant predict it. Some mornings are better than the other ones, but when it is the worst I just want to lay down and do nothing.