Monday, July 31, 2006

A FORTUNATE AMATEUR WRITER






That is me!
I wrote my first kid story after I heard the story of Zacchaeus and how he was changed after meeting Jesus.
And this story was translated into 3 languages, English, Italian and German, with the aids of my sweet friends: Teresa (in America), Sarah (Switzerland), Sissi (Germany), Michele and Annalisa (Italy). Except Sarah, actually I have never met the others in person. No, not yet. Yet they’re so dear to my heart because we’ve been friends and shared stories for so long. They are all my penpals with who I have corresponded for years.
And the final touch was also great. My ex-colleague in a book store where I used to work, Deasy, made some cool illustrations for it.
They all made me feel so fortunate, as an amateur writer.

2 comments:

eSter said...

yUUp.. gw dah baca Tan.. waktu nginep di kosannya Deasy awal Juli lalu... kereeen abiss... ceritanya keren, berapa thumbs up yak... gw cuma punya 4 [termasuk kaki, tapi klo pake kaki pasti ga sopan]oiya deasy juga thumbs up buat dia, jadi gw cuma bisa kasi 2.. ntar gw pinjem dulu dari penggemar buku mu yaak..
waah Tantii.... the full talented city girl...
ceritanya penuh dengan kisah moral.. sepertinya masih ada cerita yg lain juga kan ya..
tapi Tan, lain kali kalo mau bikin cerita tentang gw.. ga usah segan2 yaaa... gw sih ga keberatan kooq.. :D

yOU RoOOoOcckKK!!!

cute said...

wah...bagussss...covernya...
kapan donk oliep baca????/
:o(