Sunday, May 21, 2006

LOSING MY VOICE

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m losing my voice!! And I’m losing my sleep too…and all that happens when I’m not in love with anyone (except with Colin Firth’s British accent maybe). And within the next week, my main job is interviewing people, ideally 45 more people for my current project.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
It hurts to even try to talk, or to swallow any liquid thing, and I can only squeal and shriek. I feel so dumb.
I didn’t sell my voice to the sea witch for a magical potion to win any prince charming’s heart…
I used to mind people who talk so much, and keep 80% of my thoughts to myself. But now, how I long to talk again!
My voice, please come back…and I promise I won’t take you for granted anymore!

No comments: