Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MICHAEL BUBBLE’S SWAY

There are some reasons why SWAY is the song I like best from Michael Bubble’s album. It seems to represent two things I want most right now.
First,
Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease
I want to dance with a partner who knows how to lead. I pray that my future husband is someone who can dance, or at least someone willing to learn, and not think that it’s a girl thing or even worse, a sin.

Second,
I can hear the sounds of violins, long before it begins
I don’t want to only hear other people play it. I want to play it myself. I have one now, but I don’t have a chance to practice on it. In my hands, it only could shriek. And I hate when people push me to play for them, cos it will be a torture for their ears, and even much worse for me. Why don’t people just accept my no, and respect it?

Someday, I’ll sway and I’ll play. And when I’m ready, I’ll show you. In the meantime, let me decide what I will do and what I will not.

No comments: