Thursday, February 16, 2006

HEART-SHAPED CHOCOLATES!


Remember when I said I expected nothing for my Valentine’s day this year? But huahahahahaahaha….I finally got a couple of heart-shaped chocolate two days later, when Olive and I had a ‘date’ in our fave café, only for awhile, because she still had to go back to work. They were wrapped in a little beautiful pink box, decorated by a cool lid with her sweet words on it. Creative, she is. Thanksfully I also had a bar of chocolate for her, knowing that she has a sweet tooth. When I said I wanted to take my picture with the chocolates and her, she refused to participate because she was having a bad hair day and wearing no make-ups. So, there’s only me and the chocs on it.

2 comments:

cute said...

I am not ready to take a pic w/ u that time, but it was a great day of Valentine, to have 'date' w/ my lovely sista!
Gbu

cute said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.