Sunday, April 30, 2006

JOGGING IS FUN

I can’t understand some people who think jogging is boring. I don’t understand people who don’t like to exercise, and they usually snore loud. Working out is always fun for me, especially in the city park where I went this Saturday morning. I wish there were a park like that near my place. There were some playgrounds where kids can build castles with the sand, or have fun with the swings. And there were many different trees with beautiful names. As I passed them by I tried my best to remember them and observed the difference in their looks (tavetia, saracea, and my fave name was of course ‘beautiful violin’, maybe violins are made of its wood).
To be honest, had not I read the name sign in front of each tree, I wouldn’t have known that they were different. I thank God that He didn’t think the same way about us humans as I used to about the trees. When He looks down from the heavens, He looks into our hearts, and He knows us by name, knows us like a best friend we’ve never had on earth. And He even counts every drop of tears we shed and stores in His bottle. Isn’t is amazing that the glorious and holy God is actually very near to us?

1 comment:

eSter said...

jogging is really.. really.. fun..
waktu gw lagi patah hati kemaren, gw langsung lari jogging, dan sesudahnya... woow seger banget....
gw pengen ngusulin supaya 'tiap hatimu sakit, obati dgn jogging', tapi belakangan, gw bilang, jangan deh.. soalnya sesudah itu, gw jadi males jogging, soalnya gw jadi teringat ama saat gw sakit hati waktu itu ....

(hehee.. gw jadi curhat d... :p )