Friday, June 16, 2006

READY TO SEE ARGENTINA!

Last night I just crashed and missed the three matches.
Kristina, Gina and I went to the factory outlet at 4, and as we were walking to find a cab, a Canadian stopped us to ask where the nearest mall was, and then he talked a bit about himself and the business he's doing. Apparently he's a retired doctor and now working in a marketing company which sells stuff like sex products (whatever that is), face lifts etc, and he says we can make ten thousand bucks a month. Little he knew bout his audience lol.....
Anyway, I got a nice white shirt with light blue and green flowers (a birthday gift from Kristina). Gina bought one shirt as well, and Kristina picked a lovely green shirt, and two pairs of pants. We went home hungry, and the traffic was bad, and the taxi driver talked incessantly. We arrived around 6 and had nasi goreng and eggrolls for dinner (yummy), and continued to work some more.
Btw, I got the long awaited CD from my Italian pal Cristina, consists of some Italian music and lots of pictures she took during her trips to Europe, they are breath-taking! They make me want to see Europe more!
So I went home at 8, and passed out. I woke up a bit at midnight, turned on my TV and got to see Gerrard's goal for England. I didn't regret to bad missing those all matches yesterday, because none of them are my favorites. But there's no way I will miss Argentina and Holland tonight. I'm excited too to see they face against each other next week (poor two big teams, haev to be in the same group!)
I hope I will not cry for Argentina tonight! I hope Aimar score!

No comments: